Reporting to the AD of EHS&S the EHS&S Manager will be responsible for managing a team of experienced EHS&S professionals to ensure we maintain an excellent safety culture.
· Providing EHS advice to the leadership teams and site in general
· Liaison with regulators such as the HSA, EPA and DOA
· To ensure all incidents are investigated, root cause analyses carried out and effective corrective actions put in place
· To ensure a robust chemical management system is in place onsite and ensure that all safety data sheets are properly managed and accessible
· To ensure an effective emergency management system is in place onsite
· To ensure effective EHS training is carried out
· To ensure an effective process hazard analysis system is in place for the site
· To ensure an effective an EHS legislative register is maintained for the site
· To ensure the correct systems are in place to support the sites accreditation to ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001
· A science or engineering primary degree together with a diploma or equivalent in EHS&S qualification. Chartered membership of IOSH is desirable.
· A minimum of 10 years EHS&S experience; with at least 4 years in a supervisory capacity.
· Experience working with both the HSA and EPA is desirable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists