Executes manufacturing engineering tasks under the direction of the plant manager. Supports daily production under the guidance of the global manufacturing engineering group. Performs work, which involves conventional engineering practice to maintain process control while also driving continuous improvement.
· Coordinates the activities of in-house service groups and outside suppliers for machine, equipment, tool and fixture fabrication
· Assists the global manufacturing engineering team with the introduction of new manufacturing processes and equipment to production
· Controls and optimizes existing manufacturing processes for the manufacturing of flexible containment products
· Assists with standardization, efficiency and work flow optimization, and cost reduction
· Supports the company's lean initiatives (5S, TPM, Standard Work, Gemba, etc.)
· Updates and maintains pFMEA documentation
· Improves and maintains systems to keep process parameters within acceptable tolerances; this includes environmental control where applicable
· Participates in and supports the daily operations accountability process
· Performs time studies to establish standards for production activities
· Assesses workload, writes specific task assignments, follows up to assure timely completion
· Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, or related field of study (NFQ Level 7 or higher)
· 5 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Lean Six Sigma green belt desired
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists