Innovation Centre - New Product Development
On a daily basis your work in NPI will interact with Quality, Operations and the Design team to develop this system throughout its lifecycle from concepts to market launch. You will own either a process step in a project or a process technology for multiple projects at the Cork Innovation Centre. The project team will develop, qualify & launch a manufacturing process capable of making implants to safety, quality, service and cost standards.
· Process development and value engineering including PFMEA
· Process Characterisation
· Process Qualification/Validation
· Planning of key deliverables into action plans with the help of the Project Manager
· Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your process / technology
· Participate in DFM reviews with Design Team to minimize lifecycle cost
· Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work
· Adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the SOP manual
· Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions
· All other duties as directed by direct manager
· Third level Engineering degree or similar discipline.
· 1-3 years' experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices or another regulated environment.
· Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists