* Process improvement work to ensure operational and engineering targets are achieved in relation to output, quality, cost, and yield.
* Project Management of small to medium sized site-specific projects through conception, approval, planning, execution, and validation in all parts of the plant including Production and Packaging, Utilities, and Warehouse.
* Ownership of issues in the operation control system field.
* Set up of specifications and standard procedures to align with industry standards.
* Anticipating, solving or escalating problems as appropriate.
* All design reviews associated with equipment purchases.
* Troubleshooting of performance trends.
* Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to system performance.
* The development and execution of FAT, SAT and IOQ protocols in Ireland and abroad.
* Representing manufacturing on site based teams involved in implementing new technology, products or business processes to the site.
* Continuous improvement programs and all performance improvement projects.
* Reviewing and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the system.
* Designing, executing, implementing and directing engineering or process projects which significantly contribute to attaining high system performance.
* Working in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, NC and CAPA closure.
* Experience required:
* Advanced Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
* Significant experience in engineering in biotech/pharmaceutical industry supporting manufacturing (quality, process development, manufacturing, clinical manufacturing
* Significant experience in executing engineering projects
* 3-5 years of experience in cGMP maintenance, operations or engineering.
* Ability to understand and perform code changes on Siemens PLC and Rockwell PCS.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists