We are seeking Process Engineers to support the Small Molecule Manufacturing Business at the Cork site, which is expanding in light of significant recent capital investments. Process Engineering is core to delivering our product pipeline across Batch API Production and Development, Continuous Processing and External Manufacturing Support.
· Providing Engineering support in Continuous and Batch Manufacturing areas in Small Molecule.
· Core member of the cross-functional Process Team supporting Manufacturing.
· Development and Implementation of Unit Operation and Equipment Control Strategy to sustain and optimize Small Molecule Processes.
· Lead/support the tech transfer, scale-up and development of new processes and unit operations across Batch and Continuous Processing platforms, in partnership with the Drug Development Team.
· Integrate mechanistic modelling, process simulation and analysis into current and future processes to enhance process understanding and control.
· Degree qualified - Chemical or relevant Engineering discipline with ideally a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in Small Molecule Manufacturing/Development Unit Operations.
· Deep technical interest and understanding in the field of Chemical Engineering.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a Process Team consisting of a diverse group of management, production, science and engineering professionals.
· Creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the tenacity/initiative to see them implemented.
· Guidance/mentoring of others through processes.
· Flexibility to meet business needs.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists