Provides technical support to Engineering projects (Optical Metrology) through execution of validation studies and protocols. Provides administrative support through generation and release of key project documents.
· Support engineering projects by providing technical assistance on equipment install and validation, software debugging and process prevalidation studies.
· Generate and release key project documents and deliverables for project manager.
· Support Project manager by carrying out appropriate technical and administrative tasks as required.pecific Position Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
· Experience of project management and execution,
· Experience of software coding and debug,
· Experience of SQL database.
· PC and software proficiency - Microsoft software and Microsoft project
Minimum: Undergraduate in third or final year of studies for level 7 or level 8 degree
Preferred: Masters in Engineering or Biomedical Devices
Minimum: Technical writing skills, good time management, strong communication skills
Preferred: 1 year experience in high volume manufacturing environment with experience of equipment validation
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists