- The Process Engineer is responsible for introducing new processes and/or products (product transfer).
- The Process Engineer will develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Inclusion.
- Steer and/or participate in cross-functional investigations on problems/deviations-including defining corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize technical or business related processes improvement-opportunities and problems.
- Initiate and coordinate improvements for technical or business processes, systems and behaviors.
- Contribute to a data driven decision making process, ensure effective application of LeanSixSigma and Change Management tools by leading projects, facilitating kaizens and coaching sponsors and practitioners.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Must have a 3rd level Engineering Degree
- Minimum 3+year's relevant process engineering experience
- Formal lean qualification, green belt or higher is desirable
- Strong leadership, collaborative and communication skills
- You must be willing to work as part of a multi-functional team, as well as being able to work autonomously
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists