- Responsible for project oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, business case development, requirements & milestone identification, project governance, operational planning, risk identification & mitigation, implementation planning, project execution oversight and project closure.
- Responsible for the creation and control of project plans for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to an agreed level of quality and within approved budget and scope.
- Delivery of effective & accurate project progress reports that can be analysed and understood at all levels within the organization.
- Responsible for project stakeholder management, both internal and external, to ensure effective delivery of project objectives, including escalation management.
- Responsible for identification of project risks and issues and the implementation of mitigating actions.
- Oversight & control of project cost management throughout the project life cycle, and continually providing sound financial stewardship and control.
- Motivating a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project objectives, by driving the teams' performance so that every individual understands their contribution to the project and how it impacts the achievement of the site's objectives.
- Providing on-going coaching to Project Leads and team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the site.
- Supporting other site Project Managers to develop standard reporting templates and KPIs.
- Ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
- Ensuring the highest Quality & Compliance standards, participating and complying with the Quality Management System.
- Support the development and running of the Project Management Office on site.
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification.
- A minimum of eight to ten years of relevant experience in project delivery of a broad range of projects, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Project Management tools and techniques to a wide spectrum of Project Leads and team members.
- Demonstrated leadership & coaching skills, with an emphasis on continuous improvement of the PM process and skill sets of Project Leads and team members.
- Appropriate project management qualification.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists