The purpose of this role is to plan & schedule Electrical maintenance & to execute electrical projects.
Reports to: Site Electrical Lead
Activities Within Role:
- Act as designee for Site Electrical Lead when required.
- Oversee the timely completion of Electrical work orders and resolve issues if required. Ensure compliance for same.
- SN 23 - Electrical Safety Standard program implementation.
- SN 22- Lockout /Tagout implementation
- Assist with continuous and reliable supply of Electricity across the site.
- Manage Electrical projects
- Plan & schedule Electrical maintenance
- Support audits on the Electrical Safety program.
- Point of contact for Electrical related queries
- Liaise with Electrical / Maintenance contractors.
- Task Supervisor and Area Owner for Electrical related work.
- Review and approve Electrical modifications, change requests, and SOP's.
- Conduct walk-downs / review of electrical installations
- Attend Factory and Site Acceptance Tests as required.
Continuous Improvements: Identify opportunity for improvement in Electrical distribution /
Coaching and Training:
- Identify and implement Electrical based training across site
- Coaching others by sharing skill-set and expertise.
- Complete assigned training - and identify gaps /opportunities for further training
- Strong Safety mindset & awareness of the potential dangers inherent in High and Low voltage distribution.
- Strong Compliance Mindset, demonstrated capability of understanding EHS & GMP compliance requirements (particularly from an Engineering perspective), demonstrated capability within the Audit environment (specifically EHS)
At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment -
Experience of High Voltage equipment
Qualifications: Electrical Engineering Degree or Equivalent
- Technical knowledge
- Computer literate - required for CMMS work order processing / Training completion etc.
- Ability to respond to competing priorities
- Communications skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Very strong knowledge of industrial Electrical safety standards.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement focus.
- Customer Focus - proven ability to delight customers & end users.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists