SAP PM Project Engineer
We are currently recruiting a SAP PM Project Engineer to join our team. This is a 12-month contract position reporting to the Engineering Manager and will work as part of a global project team with a high-level of autonomy, preparing the Cork site for a successful maintenance management system go-live, together with the other local dedicated resources.
· Prepare current Preventive Maintenance (PM) data (Maintenance Plans, and Asset Registry) for assessment and review. Data will include extract from current system as well as other sources of information
· Coordinate and drive review of current PM Data with Maintenance
· Assist the Calibration team with Data preparation
· Enrich PM Data for transition into SAP PM, which includes preparing and setting up maintenance plans in close collaboration with the Maintenance Lead
· Participate in Workshops to design a global template for the future Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), SAP PM.
· Participate in User Acceptance Test (UAT).
· Coordinate with Master Data Team Lead on the SAP PM implementation project to ensure Data Readiness
· Work with Maintenance Personnel, Maintenance Engineer and Quality Specialists to ensure PM Data is at a high level before transition into SAP PM
· Ensure the SAP PM data is setup in a compliant manner, all new equipment is added to the system correctly with correct PM routines, and that obsolete equipment is removed from the system.
· Ensure CMMS system users are fully trained and adhering to procedures.
· Use FMECA to optimise PM activities.
· Work as part of team to change from Reactive to Predictive Maintenance.
· Communicate and update the Maintenance Dept. and other departments as necessary (e.g. compliance issues, investigation outcomes etc).
· At least 5 years engineering experience in process, maintenance, or project work in pharmaceutical, process or food industry.
· Third level engineering qualification in process, mechanical, or electrical engineering or related discipline is preferred.
· Experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)- Preferably SAP PM
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· Must be good record keeper and data analyser, attention to detail, accuracy and documentation skills
· Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
· A positive mindset of Safety First
· Travel may be required as part of the role on elements of project implementation.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists