Key Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor, identify and implement projects to improve production process/business process efficiencies, to include projects to increase yield, reduce throughput times, improve process flows, reduce costs, eliminate waste, improve safety in conjunction with other departmental representatives.
- Manage production deviation systems and to prepare and analyse deviation trends and implement corrective/preventative actions.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders on planning and supporting manufacturing production schedule
- Lead the Lean Six Sigma initiative within the Production Department.
- Manage manufacturing products system changes including generation of Bill Of Materials (BOM), batch record updates and product changes.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Education & Experience:
- 3rd Level Degree in Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 1-2 years' experience working within a production manufacturing environment (Oral Solid Dosage) is preferred
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists