Site Services Engineer
This team is responsible for the overall direction of the Facility/Utility Engineering, EHS, Energy and Security functions onsite. In addition, the function is accountable for capital improvements to the production suites and facility, coordinating engineering projects, managing site safety and environmental activities in line with all relevant corporate and regulatory agency requirements. It has responsibility for maintaining ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001, ISO55001 registration and the Global Maintenance Excellence Program on site.
· Establish with the Engineering Manager the performance goals, schedules and timetables for activities
· Assist with the management and supporting of manufacturing / utility / facility project plans
· Coordinate maintenance of manufacturing & facility equipment to required maintenance schedules
· Preparation of capital expenditure requests for plant
· Ensure successful agency, external, divisional and corporate audits as relates to engineering compliance systems.
· Identification and implementation of manufacturing equipment related CIP's.
· Issue management reports as requested and on time.
· Management of relevant budgets within target.
· Cross train within manufacturing engineers to ensure appropriate preventive maintenance schedules.
· Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
· Implementation of equipment/process upgrades in an environment of continuous improvement.
· Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
· Liaise with Global Engineering as required.
· Ensure the effective management of appropriate internal and external plant projects.
· Understanding of Implication on any work undertaken, of all relevant policies relating to HR, Quality, Engineering & Safety.
· Supervise external contractors which includes maintenance /development of performance metrics for third party service providers of site services.
· Negotiate cost / quality effective external contracts.
· Prepare appropriate CAPA plans and implement timelines
· Level 8 Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, BioMedical, Electrical) or Relevant Discipline is essential
· Master's Degree in related discipline is also desirable
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists