We are currently recruiting an Automation & Manufacturing IT Systems Engineer for our leading client in Cork. Working with counterparts in Production, QA, and Engineering departments and as a team, you will be responsible for all manufacturing IT systems/processes in use. In this role, you will be part of an on call 3 week rota.
- To administer and support all IT Processes in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment.
- Implement, qualify, commission and maintain manufacturing IT systems (MES, Data historian, SCADA) and associate IT infrastructure that delivers operational efficiency and agility.
- Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities for continuous IT process improvement.
- Conduct IT assignments in support of ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Define IT process requirements on capital projects and interact with internal & external stakeholders, vendors and contractors.
- Manage Automation projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with Production/Engineering and Quality to troubleshoot and optimise output, minimise contamination and minimise costs.
- Generate & Maintain documentation (SOP's & Technical Documentaton) for full cGMP validation and operation, including documentation of changes made.
- Maintain Data Integrity Program, including remediation of legacy systems to ensure robust procedure and systems are in place covering data integrity, security and recovery
- Actively Contribute to the Automation & IT Business Strategy
- Define business continuity methods for IT element of manufacturing processes
Education & Experience:
- You will have a relevant 3rd level degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Technology
- 4/5 years' in a similar role and environment
- Experience supporting MES applications
- Experience with Data Historian Systems (e.g. Siemens PLC, SCADA) and integration to process equipment
- SCADA server experience (iFix, WinCC)
- Instrumentation/Automation & Control knowledge with BMS / SCADA / DCS / PLC
- Knowledge of Shopfloor Network & Control Architecture with Electronic Batch Record Implementation
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists