New Process Development Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- New process development in automated drug coating to deliver significant cost reduction in the manufacturing process
- Taking a lead role in development of project plan and execution of same from concept through to commercialization.
- Coordinating resourcing with multi-site stakeholders to meet project deadlines.
- Management, Leadership and motivation of a highly technical team of 5 to deliver on project goals'
- Delivery of timely and accurate reporting on project delivery to senior leaders.
- Provide direction on preparation of key Process Documents, including Business Requirements Documents, Risks and Issues Logs and Project Plans.
- Managing relationships with internal customers throughout the life cycle of the project to ensure all business needs are met.
- Significant budgetary responsibility.
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or similar discipline. A qualification in Project Management is an advantage.
- Min 3 years experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices. Experience in Automation & Controls is an advantage
- A proven ability to deliver highly visible and business critical projects on time and within budget.
- Proven track record of success as a Project Manager coupled with strong relationship building skills, including written, face-to-face and remote (conference call/phone based).
- Have a thorough and practical understanding of project lifecycles and the delivery of parallel cross-functional projects.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists