Our Cork based client currently have an open position for a Controls/Automation Engineer to join their team. This is a permanent role.
- Work within the Project Management team to provide expertise in automation.
- Provide software and controls support across multiple lines.
- Technical interface between Customer, material vendors, Equipment suppliers
- Continuous improvement of existing projects with particular focus on output and yield.
- Manage technical updates on a high volume line.
- Support building of the customer relationship, continuously monitoring progress with the objective of meeting & exceeding customer expectations
- Lead continuous improvement projects to improve output, yield etc.
- Drive improvements in the process as part of a multi-functional team.
- Actively participate in all design reviews (Customer product and Equipment Supplier Equipment and Process)
- Technical engagement with the customer R&D team for:
- Advanced Engineering Team (Customized Automation Solutions & Process Development)
- Product Design (DFA, DFT, DFF)
- Manage all relevant peer to peer communications for the project
- Monitor progress against plan and resolve issues as appropriate to resolve issues
- Support the design of the supply chain to support the project objectives.
- Manage the DFx, requirements.
- Ensuring all necessary criteria is met to ensure compliance with FDA QSR and ISO 13485.
- Level 8 Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role - preferably in an electronic assembly environment.
- Experience with Automation Software and Controls
- Experience of medical regulatory and quality processes
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists