Job duties include:
- Development & delivery of Capex program for Primary & Secondary packaging operations.
- Complete project charter for each project to insure the scope is clearly defined and understood by all stakeholders.
- Monthly reporting to the extended site leadership team on project scope, schedule, cost & risk management.
- Identify & communicate project resource requirements. Secure resources using internal and external contract resources.
- Lead project team meetings providing clear communication to the team on current and future activities.
- Once a project is approved use project change request process to evaluate any proposed changes to the original scope.
- Ensures project work complies with established practices, policies and processes.
- Investigate & evaluate technical developments by equipment vendors to identify any benefits to the business.
- Identify and work with on site and off site stakeholders to insure the future needs of the business are identified and included in the capex program.
- Follow the site PMO guidelines on project delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Experience of primary and secondary packaging of tablets.
- Blister packaging experience.
- Project Management experience
- Degree qualified with min of 5 years' experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/GMP environment
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists