Senior Design Engineer
- The main function of this role is to support the Product Development activity in accordance with Design Control policies.
- Manage product development activities
- Provide support within the organization where needed to aid in problem solving or improvement activities.
- Provide critical input to failure analysis and product characterization activities, to include test method development and validation.
- Learn Lake Region manufacturing processes and equipment in order to understand them, so as to be competent in providing technical support to production.
- Project management using standard methodology.
- Transfer of automation and new process projects to production, both within and between sites.
- Transfer of New Products to production, both within and between sites.
- Assist in training employees in new or improved processes.
- Process and product validation.
- Process / layout design and implementation.
- Develop and support related documentation: - DCO generation to introduce changes and maintain DMR documentation.
- Sourcing, specifying and purchasing production equipment.
- Jigs and fixture specification and development.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Material Science,
- 4 years relevant industrial experience.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists