Senior Technical Operations Engineer
The Senior Technical Operations Engineer will serve as a documentation, change management and project management specialist for Global Technical Operations based in Cork
* Manage Change Control documentation as required to support the department
* Manage Documentation as required to support the department
* Collaborating to build project business cases and participating in project prioritization
* Executing or following-up on execution of technical projects
* Collaborating with site and global functions to deliver requirements in support of Technical Operations
* Support execution of New Product Introduction (NPI), Process Performance Qualification (PPQ) and Life Cycle Management (LCM) projects. Documentation and tracking of project deliverables to ensure successful execution.
Competency (knowledge, skills, abilities and experience required):
* Demonstrated competency and experience with Project Management.
* Demonstrated competency and experience with change management and documentation systems
* Demonstrated self-initiative in delivering requirements to timelines and budget
* Demonstrated leadership in planning and logistics skills capable of effective integration of deliverables of projects
* Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness and to work collaboratively to execute, deliver and get results within teams.
* Ability to influence peers, superiors, and external partners.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
BS. or Msc or equivalent in a technical field such as Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Chemical Engineering with at least 8 years' experience in the drug substance biopharmaceutical development or manufacturing arena.
Web training / Compliance Wire / Trackwise Event Management System / Document Management Systems (Docspace, Poet, SharePoint) Instantis / SAP / MES / Liquent Insight /
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists