Engineering Research Project Coordinator
The Engineering Research Projects Coordinator will take responsibility for the setting up and delivery of Collaborative Research projects in the areas of Industry 4.0 and automation. The role will involve writing up of research proposals, developing project scopes, timelines and budgets, and management of researchers.
* To Write funding applications
* To Work with research laboratories in projects to develop automation solutions
* To Liaise with the different teams to understand business opportunities
* To Put in place the appropriate legal agreements
* To Manage research budgets
* To Support funding applications for different areas of automation and Industry 4.0.
* To provide guidance to other staff and students in own specialist area, including supervising and assessing undergraduate projects
* To take part in knowledge-transfer activities, including collaborative meetings with other research groups
* To maintain knowledge and understanding within the field/specialism, transforming and applying knowledge acquired from scholarship to research
* Identify appropriate resources and technical requirements for the Automation Centre of Excellence research projects
* Work with all relevant project teams to deliver project on time and on budget with the required quality level.
* Ensure compliance with each company's procedures, cGMP, recognized quality standards and regulatory expectation.
* Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
* Open to travel to support development.
* To manage a team of junior researchers
* To manage and write research projects
* To set up and manage legal agreements with research institutions
* To plan and develop research project charters.
* BSc in an engineering discipline
* 1 year experience in a research environment, 2 years industry experience
* High level of technical English
* Project Management Professional with experience managing Research projects
* Integration of R&D Programs into Manufacturing Operations
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists