Our Dublin based client currently has an open position for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. This is permanent role and candidates do require Pharmaceutical experience.
Reporting to the TBBU Maintenance Supervisor, the successful candidate will carry out a range of duties including:
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement and Maintenance initiatives within the Topical Bulk Business Unit to reduce downtime and improve performance
- Implementation of Manufacturing Excellence tools within the TBBU maintenance department
- Perform and manage Root Cause Investigations via the A3 template.
- To operate any computer based equipment as may be necessary to fulfil job role e.g. BMS, ePAS4, eQuality, MAI, PEMAC, LQT
- Ensure CAPA, Deviation and Change Control are raised and followed through in accordance with the LQT system.
- Maintain all company documentation to the highest GMP standard and ensure all company documentation is completed correctly e.g. work orders, logbooks, GMP forms, LPR's, training records, plant data books etc.
- To assist in developing and maintaining an appropriate spare parts stock
- Complete planned maintenance work orders and enter all relevant information in PEMAC
- The Craftsperson will support the other departments as required.
- Attend Production Performance Meetings when required.
- Ensure Compliance with cGMP, Health & Safety, Environmental and company standards.
Experience & Qualifications
- A relevant mechanical trade qualification. Candidates with a Hybrid Mechanical/Electrical qualification will also be considered, third level qualification is not essential but preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Continuous Improvement in production maintenance in a controlled and regulated environment preferably in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/food industry and will be familiar with GMP practices in maintenance. A Green Belt qualification or equivalent would be preferred but not essential.
Furthermore, you should possess the following competencies/skills:
- Cross functional/ Team working
- Excellent interpersonal
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, take initiative , work with minimal guidance and drive progress
- Excellent Communication Skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists