Our Cork based client currently have an open position for Maintenance System Engineer.
- Lead the ongoing development of the site wide maintenance & calibration system, ensuring compliance with the latest corporate, regulatory and industry standards.
- Provide support to maintenance, facilities, projects and operations teams for all aspects of engineering and asset reliability.
- Lead responsibility for the ongoing development and management of the plant wide maintenance programme.
- Key user for site engineering management systems
- Provide leadership for the ongoing development of plant wide maintenance reliability.
- Provide guidance and support for all engineering documentation and drawings for the site and design and implement a system to ensure compliance and best standards.
- Develop training for all end users to ensure standardisation and optimum use of engineering management systems in scope.
- Develop reports to ensure KPI's for the maintenance and facilities teams drive continuous improvement through use of site engineering systems.
- Monitor use of the CMMS system to ensure it is utilised as intended.
- Assist with the development of site engineering standards to accommodate business needs.
- Develop and support systems for the control, monitoring and compliance of safety equipment on site.
- Provide support for regulatory audits.
- Provide technical assistance to project activities for engineering and maintenance issues to ensure integration of completed project plans.
- Work with project managers and engineers to provide reliability input for engineering projects and minimise life cycle costs.
- Support the roll-out of engineering systems to all areas of the plant as required and ensure structures are in line with site requirements
Degree in appropriate engineering discipline (Mechanical / Process) or equivalent qualification.
- 10 years' experience maintenance of process equipment and familiar with calibration, asset management, reliability and project integration.
- Advanced computer skills, i.e. knowledge of EAM, MS Excel, MS VBA, MS project, MS word and Autocad.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements in a regulated industry
- Previous experience of working with a computerised maintenance management system.
- Previous experience of data and reliability analysis.
- Experience in a diversified range of maintenance strategies such as PM, COR, RBM, RCM, TPM, PdM, CM etc.
- Strong ability to lead, challenge and positively influence in an interactive team environment.
- Demonstrated high performance history, proven ability to execute and get results
- Experienced planning and executing change within a highly regulated industry.
- Previous experience of equipment and practices for Atex hazardous areas.
- Experience of lean /six sigma principles and application.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver team and personal objectives.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists