An exciting opportunity has arisen with our leading Cork based Biologics client to plan, develop and maintain the schedule for a series of projects relating to the organisations Centre of Excellence for Equipment Life Cycle Management. This will be a 12-month assignment initially with the view to further extension depending on the needs of the team and or the broader business.
Some of the projects cited are a Windows 10 remediation including supporting platform implementations for the Cork and European site and across multiple Supply Chain Laboratories.
* Prepare and facilitate interactive planning and schedule review sessions with the 21 SC Labs
* Produce project schedule based the input of the 21 ONE SC LABs (the available resources, the availability of the instruments and other inter dependencies as the implementation of Empower3 FR4, SDMS/CB and iLABs)
* Publish variance reports and schedule showing planned versus actual
* Analyse and publish critical path activities
* Publish daily and weekly look ahead schedules
* Routine progress updates with all stakeholders
* Integrate a variety of schedules and information from Microsoft Project
* Resource load schedule by all disciplines
* Management of the overall project in the EMEA region after the project kick-off (after sign off of initial integrated project plans for all 21 labs)
* Management of leveraging activities to reduce workload & cost
* Should have General project planning, control and managing experience (5-10 years)
* Must have advanced skill level in MS Project/ Primavera P6 (analysis of Baselines, Predecessors / Successors, Dependencies, Critical path, Earned value, Lag, Float, Constraints, S Curves etc)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists