Site Engineering Process and Machinery Safety
Purpose of Role:
This role is to lead the Engineering Safety Programs for Process Safety and Machinery and Equipment Safety. This successful candidate for this role will be the site principle point of contact for these topics. The successful applicant will work closely with above site stakeholders to ensure alignment of the site Process Safety plan to corporate guidelines. This is a very exciting role that will offer the right candidate exposure and experience of:
1. Providing leadership and responsibility for significant programs.
2. Guiding a team of Engineers and consultants to delivering the strategies.
3. Personal and Technical development oppertunities.
4. Site SME for consultation on technical issues and decision making.
5. Exposure to global stakeholders.
* Act as site point of contact for process safety and machinery compliance requests/queries.
* Ensure that all process changes and projects have the correct assessements to ensure compliance ahead of becoming operational.
* Set up systems on-site that ensure that on-site processes, systems and procedures ensure compliance to the corporate standards.
* Engage with above site stakeholders to understand the global Engineering and EHS standards associated with Process Safety and Equipment,Machinery Safety.
* Develop and Deliver a site plan ensuring site compliance with the global standards.
* Ensure that all relevant documentation is to the required standard and filed appropriately for reference.
* Ensure the site HAZOP register is upto date and schedule periodic review Hazops as per site schedule.
* Assist in trouble shooting issues.
* Conduct safety audits and continuously improve the Site safety management systems
* Oversee introduction of new products to the site from a process safety perspective.
* Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements.
* Review Corporate EHS Policies, Procedures, and Programs, provide technical expertise review and recommend improvements where necessary and apply knowledge of internal policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
* Provide mentoring and training for site personnel.
* Perform other activities as assigned.
* 5+ Years working in a regulated environment in a similar role.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists