- Coordinate the installation, configuration and validation of two Gen3 systems in Cork on engineering server.
- Once validated, drive transfer of the two Gen3 systems from the engineering to the production server.
- Coordinate the completion of Risk Management documents and generation of all validation protocols.
- Generate and release Standard Operating Procedures for the operation of the Gen3 system
- Coordinate all necessary training with production and pilot line associates in the use of the Gen3 system
- Develop calibration Standard Operating Producers for the Gen3 system
Equipment and Process Validation tasks:
- Equipment Qualification Protocols
- Equivalency, accuracy and GR&R testing
- Equipment Validation Execution
- Validation Deviations
- Validation Reports
- Risk Management Summaries
- Standard Operating Procedures for Gen3 (operation and calibration)
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- 2 years plus engineering experience
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists