Health and Safety Specialist
A vacancy exists for a Safety Specialist on site supporting our Vaccine processes on site. Reporting to the EHS Lead, the Safety Specialist will be a key member of the site EHS team providing support, guidance and expertise to their assigned area. The purpose of the role is to implement, audit and advise on company EHS policy to ensure the safe operation of the vaccines plant and the health and safety of its employees.
- Promotes culture of EHS excellence in Vaccines and provides high-quality safety leadership to assigned operations.
- Addresses risk prevention opportunities
- Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
- Creates and maintains databases & records containing pertinent EHS metrics and data.
- Direct the Vaccines team on EHS requirements to ensure the area is in compliance with EHS Standards and EHS legislative requirements. Provide guidance on these standards where required.
- Assess changes which have an EHS impact.
- Engage in walk downs and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
- Assist in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder EHS requests and recommendations.
- Provide technical support and advice on new processes and equipment.
- Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification
- 5+ years EHS experience in an operational environment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists