Safety and Environment Specialist
- Develop and implement EHS programmes in order to ensure compliance with local legislation, MSD's standards and industry best practices.
- Assisting operational departments in achieving and establishing compliance.
- Demonstrating leadership and a strong desire to protect employees, our community and the environment in this world-class facility - leading with a 'safety first' mindset.
- Preparing reports to site, divisional and/or corporate management and regulatory agencies.
- Evaluating all EHS applicable requirements for any new projects and processes (along with other site departments where necessary) as well as changes in the existing processes and installatation.
- 3+ years' EHS experience in Pharmaceutical, or other highly regulated industry.
- Proven track record of success in the environmental health and safety sector.
- Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects.
- Ability to influence others across Departments.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists