Assists with the design, implementation, maintenance and review of Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) programmes to ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate and industry requirements. Acts as an SME and advisor to all teams on site in relation to EHS matters.
- Provide project support for BioCork2 expansion project in Cork (300M project - current status construction ongoing)
- Ensure all EHSS requirements and standards are in place at commissioning and handover phases. Support JnJ's 'EHS by design' process, HAZOP action closure tracking, ATEX reviews, Machine Safety, JSA's, Chemical Risk Assessments, Noise, IH/Ergonomics etc.
- Oversee EHS aspects of SAT, commissioning, start-up and final handover.
- Complete Pre-Start-up Safety Reviews (PSSR's) on all process and equipment during client walk downs. Ensure any EHSS critical actions are closed prior to handover or the introduction of hazardous energies or materials into the system.
- Ensure any handover over project, process or equipment is 100% audit ready to regulatory and JNJ standards.
- Perform periodic evaluations to ensure compliance with safety and environmental permits, plans, policies and regulatory requirements.
- Reinforce the importance of EHS in the organisation and work with site teams to integrate EHS into facility operations and to continuously develop a positive EHS culture.
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and review of EHS Procedures and other EHS documents appropriate to the scope of site activities and in compliance with J&J requirements.
- Co-ordinate and provide technical support for the site risk assessment programme and assist in implementing appropriate control measures for identified risks.
Qualifications and experience:
- A relevant third level qualification in Science, Engineering or EHS, with at least 5 years' experience in the environment, health and safety area is a prerequisite for the position.
- Previous experience working to ISO14001 and OSHAS 18001 international standards, preferably
- within a Biopharma/pharmaceutical or related environment is required.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists