- Develop and implement EHS programmes to ensure compliance with local legislation, standards, environmental licences and industry best practices including programmes such as: waste, air and water management, incident investigation, chemical management and emergency response
- Ensure that all environmental licence requirements are met
- Assist all departments in achieving and establishing compliance.
- Demonstrate leadership and a strong desire to protect employees, our community and the environment - leading with a 'safety first' mindset.
- Prepare reports to site, divisional and/or corporate management and regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate all EHS applicable requirements for any new projects and processes (along with other site departments where necessary) as well as changes in the existing processes and installation.
- Conduct annual site self-assessments, and more frequent operating unit assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conf
- Primary Bachelor's Degree in EHS or Technical Primary Bachelor's Degree with a post-grad EHS qualification is required.
- 3+ years' EHS experience in Pharmaceutical, or other highly regulated industry.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists