Develop, maintain and manage site environmental programmes
- Participate in the development, maintenance and review of the site environmental programs to ensure that they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements.
- Maintain the company's County Council Licence.
- Participate in the development of the company's Environmental Management System.
- Perform regular environmental audits within the plant.
- Liaise with the site engineering to ensure requirements of the site EMS and County Council Licence are implemented within buildings.
- Report on environmental performance within the various areas using approved KPI's
- Ensure that a program and procedures are in place to effectively manage all waste streams according to legislative guidelines and industry best practice.
- Participate in the development of the site HSE policy
- Report on HSE of FLI to the Solvay Pharma HSE Corporate department
Develop, maintain and manage site safety programmes
- Develop, maintain and review safety programmes to ensure that they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day good application of maintenance of company
- safety systems
- Ensure that adequate evacuation and response arrangements are in place for fire/emergency situations.
- Develop and maintain suitable programs for the carrying out of HAZOP, Operational Readiness Reviews, etc.
- Perform regular safety self-assessment audits within the facility
- Coordinate safety committees and safety activities within the plant
- Initiate accident/incident investigations and follow up on action items
- Report on safety performance within the various areas using approved KPI's
- Follow and manage safety KPI's
Develop, maintain and manage site health programmes
- Develop, maintain and review health programs to ensure that they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements.
- Maintain and further develop industrial the hygiene programme ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of company health systems
- Establish and implement an effective environmental, health and safety programme to meet legislative and corporate requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 3-6 years' experience as an EHS advisor or Manager in a large (or related industry) plant
- Experience with responsibility for health, safety & environmental & familiarity with applicable regulations
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists