Quality Engineer Validation
- Responsible for supporting the activities of Operations / Engineering / Information Management in building product Quality into our products and assuring compliance to the pertinent regulations while at the same time attaining operational effectiveness
- Work with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment/product or I.M. system upgrades
- Runs /Manages complaint investigation and resolution of same
- Designs and develops validation documentation to support business continuity, new process introductions
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Bachelors degree from accredited college
- 3 years plus in a Quality function within the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists