The EHS Specialist provides technical expertise, advice and information to meet the site's needs in reducing risk and meeting regulatory / Corporate EHS expectations in all areas of environment, health & safety.
* Ensures that procedures / systems are in place to maintain 100% site compliance with all relevant legislation & Corporate EHS chapters related to area of responsibility.
* Conduct EHS risk assessments as required
* Generate EHS communications & reports
* Conduct EHS training as required
* Participate in incident / accident investigations & root cause analyses (RCA)
* Completes / assists in completion of periodic Self Assessments & audits of the EHS Management System.
* Conducts inspections of facilities and practices as required
* 3rd level qualification in science, engineering or other related discipline.
* At least 2 years' experience in a pharmaceutical/bio pharmaceutical environment or other industry
* Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and standards
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists