Senior Design Assurance Engineer
The Senior Design Assurance Engineer will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving standardised clinical relevant validated test methods for all newly designed and newly introduced products that are agreed with the R&D and Engineering NPI groups in the planning phase of the project. When ISO 11070 is updated, review current test protocols and check compliance and where applicable be capable of running and managing improvement projects in relation to current test protocols to stay in compliance to ISO 11070.
- Ensure continued compliance with all Regulatory Standards. This includes: ISO 13485, ISO 11070, FDA QSR.
- Ensuring continued compliance with DMR
- Process Validation Guidance from the Global Harmonization Task Force (GHTF) - July, 1999.
- Drive the site validation function in the development and provisions of documentation for the qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ) related to agreed Plant validations.
- Working as a member of the plant project team to review what projects require validation.
- Assist with URS development for software validation projects.
- Interact with other departments conducting the validations before protocols are written and again to review the validation data for the validation report.
- Ensure that all data, results and information associated with qualification and validation data provided for reports are in accordance with written procedures.
- Document validation:
- Implement, deploy and revise as applicable all Validation procedures.
- Assist in the development of Master Validation Plans and Validation Strategies. Ensure that the plant master validation list is kept up to date and that approved records for all the validations listed are available in hard copy for audits and that all are available to view on EDM.
- Provide a system for documenting the annual validation activities and the agreed schedule.
- Writing and arranging approval of validation protocols and reports;
- Update validation protocol/reports with deviations report.
- Lead the clinical relevant validated test methods for all newly designed and newly introduced products that are agreed with the R&D and Engineering NPI groups in the planning phase of the project.
- Provide cover for the QA Lab in relation to testing and aid in the smooth running of the lab.
- Interacting and presenting validation documentation during FDA, NSAI, Corporate and customer audits.
- Conduct training in Validation Methodologies and related procedures as required.
- Engineering or science Degree.
- 4 years plus relevant experience.
- Experience in Design Assurance with the ability to develop clinical relevant validated tests methods.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists