PDC Development Engineer.
You will be a member of the Pharmaceutical PDC team responsible for Drug Product pharmaceutical dosage form process development activities to support commercialization of new products. You will provide scientific and technical support for the development of new tablet dosage forms and their introduction into the manufacturing facility. You will work on cross functional teams with multiple opportiunities to inspire change and apply your problem solving abilities. You will collaborate with different functional areas with opportunities to lead and to aquire new skills while developing new treatments for patients.
- Provide scientific and technical support for multiple processes and technology. This support involves evaluation of raw materials including new suppliers, development of process fits, participation in campaign preparation and follow-ups. It also involves safety and HAZOP reviews, process monitoring, atypical investigations and resolutions including trending and prevention, defining cleaning processes for new production processes and review of the cleaning procedures/ documentation.
- Operate effectively as leader of a project, or a key member of multiple smaller teams, and use planning which identifies needs, priorities, risks, responsibility and accountability.
- Utilize scientific and functional expertise inside and outside of core specialty to develop solutions to customer needs.
- Continuously develop and look for opportunities to develop your own skills and keep informed of industry trends.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (4+ years) or a similar operating environment; ideally in a technical support role, preferably GMP setting.
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP
- Experience of solid oral dosage forms and/or spray drying
- Team work skills and ability to work across boundaries
- Communicate effectively, written and verbal, and influence others
- Degree Level or higher preferred; ideally in a Science or Engineering related discipline.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists