Technical Process Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION & SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
- Support of new product introductions and technical transfers to and from the site, including new technologies.
- Ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
- Process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput. Making recommendations and implementing measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of product.
- Execution of process development on existing products or new late stage clinical products including scale up to plant equipment.
- Identifying continuous improvement activities and leading or participating in cross-functional teams to implement. Supporting activities in the areas of cost reduction, process efficiency and operational excellence.
- Providing on-the-floor technical support to the Production Team Leaders for process/equipment optimization and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring that all safety, quality and environmental compliance goals are achieved, including thoroughly investigating deviations and ensuring appropriate corrective actions are identified and implemented in full.
- Responsible for all process and cleaning recipe management and documentation preparations. Provide technical support to production and cleaning campaigns.
- Support commericalisation mandate.
- Process safety assessments (including risk assessment and HazOp)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE - KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated ability to be self driven with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
- Previous experience in API or Drug Product manufacturing environment is desirable.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy. Demonstrated ability to work as part of diverse teams in an inclusive manner.
- An honours degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists