- Supports capital projects throughout equipment lifecycle.
- Develop Site EHS policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the latest legislation and industry best practice.
- To develop all site safety systems, programmes and standards and to deliver high quality Health and Safety training and technical support.
- Participation in HAZOP execution
- Development of systems, programmes and standards to meet the requirements of existing and future legislation and corporate policy standards.
- To ensure company compliance with all Health and Safety standards
- Liaise with onsite security functions, waste handling control and management for hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams.
- Provision of Health & Safety technical advice to management and workforce.
- Interpretation and application of legislation, industry good practice guidance and corporate policies.
- Oversee development and continuous improvement of risk assessment and other programmes to meet regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Drive compliance and continuous improvement in H&S performance through auditing and training.
- Ensure adequate provision of Health and Safety training for workforce.
- Investigate and provide legislative guidance during incident response.
- Review process and equipment changes to identify potential, H&S impacts.
- Collaboration with site manufacturing and technical support personnel to manage Health & Safety aspects of processes.
- Participate in process flow team / contractor Health and Safety meetings and active monitoring.
- Key responsibility for delivery of internal audit programmes and periodically evaluating compliance with H&S legal requirements.
- Liaising with and reporting to regulatory agencies such as the EPA and relevant agencies such as Irish Water.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, with at least 5 years' experience in a comparable EHS role.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists