Reporting to the EHS&S Manager, you will manage the day to day environmental operations while also supporting the safety programs onsite and ensuring that the specific Site and EHS&E Projects are delivered in accordance with Site EHS Systems, Standards and all of the relevant Legislative and Corporate requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Participate in the development/review/refinement of the site environmental programmes to ensure that they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements.
- Maintain the company's Industrial Emissions licence and applicable corporate requirements.
- Maintain the company's accreditation to ISO 14001
- Perform regular environmental and safety audits within the plant
- Liaise with site engineering and applicable departments to ensure the requirements of the site EHS&E systems, standards and applicable licences are implemented
- Report on environmental performance within the various areas using approved KPI's
- Ensure that a program and procedures are in place to effectively manage all emissions to air and water
- Ensure that a program and procedures are in place to effectively manage all waste streams
- Perform regular environmental self-assessment audits within the facility
- Ensure that adequate evacuation and response arrangements are in place for fire/emergency situations
- Initiate accident/incident investigations and follow up on action items
- Support the company's accreditation to ISO 50001
- Support, develop, maintain and review safety programmes to ensure that they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements
- Support the team in ensuring the company's accreditation to OHSAS 18001
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Environmental, Health & Safety or Occupational Health (or equivalent) essential
- 3+ years' experience in an EPA regulated environment essential
- GMP experience required plus experience in a highly regulated environment desired
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists