R&D Engineer - Product Design
The R & D Engineer provides intermediate engineering support for existing or new products focusing in product design. In this position, the R&D engineer develops their professional expertise while making effective contributions to the business.
- The main function of this role is to support or lead development of new products meeting business needs and through the adherence to internal procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Adheres to Company's core values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to Medical device regulations, Safety regulation, Environmental and Security Management Systems regulation, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations for change to products and processes.
- Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Leads or supports product validation activities, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
- Leads or supports building/development of prototypes and test builds through pilot line or the main manufacturing lines.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of limited scope.
- Prepares product documentation, engineering reports documenting results, conclusions and provides recommendations for next steps as appropriate.
- Leads or supports compilation and maintenance of DHF documentation in accordance with design control procedural requirements.
- Prepares presentations and delivers results to project teams.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Engineering or Material Science.
- 3-6 years' experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists