Clean Utilities Engineer
The purpose of this role is to be a clean utilities Engineer supporting the Sterile Integrated Process Team. This is a key role to ensure that the day to day operations of the Utilities provided to the IPT are compliant.
- Support audits on clean utility systems.
- Be responsible for adherence to site and corporate QMS for clean Utility Systems
- Point of contact for Quality Alerts and Bulletins for Utility Systems. Review and prepare formal responses.
- Complete periodic reviews and other compliance documentation aligned with the site QMS.
- Review and approve Utility & HVAC modifications, change requests, and SOP's.
- Conduct life cycle analysis of all critical system equipment to ensure equipment is upgraded and replaced in accordance with the Site Master Plan
- Represent the Utilities engineering group and lead highly technical cross-functional teams and work across utilities engineering areas to deliver robust and sustainable solutions and business processes.
- The primary focus of the position is on GMP/clean utilities and operations (WFI, Purified Water, Clean Steam, Reverse Osmosis, Process Gasses, and HVAC systems).
- Drive functional commitments on initiatives and provide high level of oversight and coordination to seamlessly integrate utility engineering efforts within the site.
- Consult with other subject matter experts to ensure design solutions achieve long term business objectives and are supported by robust technical rationale to withstand scrutiny.
- Act as the utilities engineering expert and technical consultant to management in identifying opportunities, prioritizing work and will make sound recommendations for design and construction solutions.
- Use Lean principles to deliver a cost-efficient operating model for commercial production while not compromising EHS and Quality standards.
- 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering), Masters preferred.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists