- Responsible for Engineering Centre of Excellence, including performance management, prioritisation of resource assignments, recruitment, mentoring and supervision.
- Champion effective employee relations and communication within the department, while demonstrating a flexible management style.
- Promote a positive employee environment by open communication, engagement and development of team members.
- Select and develop a talented and competent team of Engineering Professionals.
- Coach and mentor team members and others outside of the designated team.
- Develop SMEs (subject matter experts) as necessary to both foster initiatives in strategic areas.
- Agree and drive engineering excellence by setting clear direction and expectations for performance. Take appropriate and timely corrective action if adverse trends begin to emerge.
- Prioritizes and drives execution of multiple complex departmental projects.
- Provide leadership and direction to team on process improvements, address obstacles, provide resources and interact with other areas of the organsiation to assist the team in overcoming problems and streamlining the work process as part of a structured continuous improvement program.
- Development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem solving.
- Collaborate with the Capital Projects Team to ensure that all new projects are introduced into production in compliance of site EHS and Engineering standards and are operationally successful.
- Development of, and management of personnel.
- Ensure supply of high-quality product through equipment availability, maximize performance of Utility equipment and identify/implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Participate and Comply with our Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership.
- Prioritisation of proposed mitigation plans and/or acceptance of Quality Risks identified as part of the Quality Risk Management Process under the remit of decision maker roles and responsibilities.
- Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise. Identifying talent and coaching and nurturing them to develop and perform at their maximum potential.
- At least 7 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry which included significant leadership roles and demonstrated capability at managing large diverse teams
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering), Masters preferred.
- Desirable to have qualification in Reliability Engineering and/or Project Manage
- 5+ Years working at senior leadership level.
- Strong Compliance Mindset, demonstrated capability of understanding EHS & GMP compliance requirements (particularly from an Engineering perspective), demonstrated capability within the Audit environment (specifically EHS & GMP)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists