We are recruiting an Associate Director Process & Project Engineering for a Global Team working with our Biopharmaceutical Client, Permanent role. Excellent opportunity.
Reporting to a Technology Director, the candidate leads capital Project Process Engineering activities ranging from early pre-charter activities through execution and close-out utilizing the Capital Management stage gate process with varying degrees of responsibility.
- Responsible for development of project scope, front-end planning, evaluation of alternative solutions and preliminary designs for manufacturing facilities
- Provides technical guidance during project implementation, assures viability of technology in proposed configuration, adherence to company standards and practices
- Preliminary designs, including P&ID development and HAZOP facilitation
- Leads or supports commissioning and qualification activities
- Participate in the development and review of engineering guidelines, standards, safety/environmental policies, and change request.
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry in engineering and/or manufacturing in vaccines or biologics
- Advanced understanding of hygienic, CIP, SIP design and unit operations specific to biologic manufacturing and/or aseptic processing
- Creative, innovative, thinks outside of the box, self-motivated, applies problem-solving skills, and solid base in engineering fundamentals and equipment troubleshooting
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists