We have an exciting opportunity for a Snr E&I Engineer for a Cork Biopharmaceutical project. This is 2-3 year contract role.
The Senior Electrical / Instrument Engineer will be working as part of the Construction Management Team on a significant Biopharmaceutical Construction Project in Cork.
- Client User Representative for E&I Installation.
- Checking and approval of E&I Design.
- Provide excellent communication to Stakeholders.
- Provide daily support to address client requests and inquiries.
- Resolve client issues promptly and accurately.
- Working closely with E&I Construction Supervisor Ensure the E&I Design and installation complies with company policies and practices.
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 15 plus years' experience in E&I Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists