Fastnet The Talent Group are currenlty recruiting for a Senior Process Design Engineer with a leading Engineering Consultancy client based in Cork. Permanent/Contract roles available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction
- Management and co-ordination of process projects including design and design optimization.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID's, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
Skills & Education:
- 8 -10 years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience
- Suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering and already have proven your ability to successfully manage the delivery of process designs for pharmaceutical project
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists